Gwangi Version 1.2 Plugin Updates Not Working

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Compatible Plugins Gwangi Version 1.2 Plugin Updates Not Working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier Cardoen 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kam
    Participant
    • 99 Posts
    @harryshapes

Hi,

I have updated my plugins and seeing the following issues below:

Event Tickets 4.10.3

– The event tickets plugin is showing incorrect styling when viewing on a mobile device. Please check and fix

Event Tickets Currency Symbols

– Still incorrect and not showing properly. Stated fixed but not fixed.

Event Tickets – Adding An Event

– Styling Issues – When you scroll to the bottom of the page.. the page keeps scrolling past the bottom footer widgets when viewing both PC and mobile.

BP-Profile-Search – 5.0.3

– Styling issue – pop up search bar is off centered when viewing on a mobile device. Please fix

These are the initial problems that i have noticed straight away. Please when providing updates that they are tested thoroughly,

Please provide a fix to these as the new updates do not work.

Thank you

kam
    Participant
    • 99 Posts
    @harryshapes
    This reply has been marked as private.

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 239 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @harryshapes,

Thank you for your very detailed feedback. We will investigate further to find why these styling issues are still occuring.

We will be back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Gwangi Version 1.2 Plugin Updates Not Working’ is closed to new replies.