Header on New Posts/Pages

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ec
    Participant
    • 3 Posts
    @ecpdx

Hi Team,

When creating a new page or post, there is a significant gap on the screen. I have tried all templates and options to make this go away, but it is not static across the board.

How do I [center-align] every post and page from here on out?

Olivier
    • 1843 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @ecpdx,

Removing your sidebars and selecting a narrower content spread should do this for you. (Please see attached.)

Best,

ec
    Participant
    • 3 Posts
    @ecpdx

Thanks Olivier, I need the sidebar on some pages. Do you recommend a plugin that works with this theme? I would like to use the sidebar or sidebars on some pages and not others.

Olivier
    • 1843 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @ecpdx,

Of course! You’re probably already using Easy Custom Sidebar. This plugin lets you which sidebar use on which page, allowing you to display different widgets in Sidebar 1-2.

For more, please read the following tutorial:

Creating Widgetized Pages

This is mainly addressing the way you can create new Homepages containing widgets but the same procedure will apply if you wish to apply Sidebar 1-2 to a specific page with different widgets than the rest of your website.

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Header on New Posts/Pages’ is closed to new replies.