Find Answers and Get Support › Forums › Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme › Popular Features › Member Profile › Hide elements on profile page
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by Manathan.
I want to hide for non admins following things in the profile, which are red in the picture.
Could you provide me with a code for that. You also can give me a code for hiding it for everyone. Thats also okay if it is more difficult to hide it only for non admins
the website is: https://dmg-heirat.de/November 5, 2021 at 15:28 #36555
If you don’t want these features, you can deactivate most of them by following these steps:
- Forums: Deactivate bbPress plugin
- Groups: Go to Dashboard > Settings > BuddyPress and uncheck User Groups
- Groups: Go to Dashboard > Settings > BuddyPress and uncheck Friend Connections
- Cover and profile picture: Go to Dashboard > Settings > BuddyPress > Options and uncheck the right feature under Members settings. Please find the attached screenshot.
If you want to restrict these features to admin, you can do it thanks to PMPro. When editing a membership level, you can set this level to Give member access to specific features. in the BuddyPress restrictions. Please find the attached screenshot.
Hope this will help you.
Cheers,November 8, 2021 at 10:28 #36599
This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!
The Themosaurus team.
The topic ‘Hide elements on profile page’ is closed to new replies.