Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Homepage Grimlock Section (widget) Title css change

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer Homepage Grimlock Section (widget) Title css change

This topic is resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @itekk

I am using Cera theme. My website URL is http://freeblackworld.com/. In the Home page at Top there’s a text Free Black World. I want to add different colors for each world (eg:- Free (red in color) Black (black in color) World (green in color)). It’s the Title field in Homepage Grimlock Section (widget). Is there an option to do it. Please respond ASAP.

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @itekk,

Thank you for using our theme and coming back to us!

Unfortunately, this is not easy to do. But with a some HTML markups in your title and the help of a simple CSS snippet it can be done.

Add this to your title field :
    <ins><span class="text-red">Free</span><span class="text-black">Black</span><span class="text-green">World</span></ins>

And simply add the following CSS code snippet to your website:

.text-red {
    	color: #F00 !important; /* Change color here */
    }
    .text-black {
    	color: #000 !important; /* Change color here */
    }
    .text-green {
    	color: #0F0 !important; /* Change color here */
    }
    .text-red,
    .text-black,
    .text-green {
    	font-weight: inherit !important;
    }

To add this code snippet to your site, we recommend that you paste it to the Custom CSS panel of your WordPress Customizer. Just go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS”.
    Pasting your code snippet there should do the trick for you.

Also, it’s important to remember that we share snippet only to solve issues with our theme or by courtesy.

Regards,

itekk
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @itekk

I added the text <ins><span class="text-red">Free</span><span class="text-black">Black</span><span class="text-green">World</span></ins> in Title section. But upon save the Title field display this <ins><span class=”text-red”>Free</span><span class=”text-black”>Black</span><span class=”text-green”>World</span></ins> and on frontend it’s displaying <ins><span class=”text-red”>Free</span><span class=”text-black”>Black</span><span class=”text-green”>World</span></ins>. Please Help !!!

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @itekk,

Did you copy/paste this text in your widget title field ? :
    <ins><span class="text-red">Free</span> <span class="text-black">Black</span> <span class="text-green">World</span></ins>

Note that in your comment the code has an invalid double quote : ”
    The valide double quote symbol in HTML is this : ”

Regards,

itekk
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @itekk

It worked. Thanks. I want to add multiple language option in my website. Is this supported by CERA theme ? If not, do have some plugins that supports this?

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @itekk,

The multilanguage feature in WordPress must be handled by an external plugin.
    Our recommendation is to install/activate a dedicated plugin like WPML (https://wpml.org/) or Polylang (https://wordpress.org/plugins/polylang/).

You can find more information about translating a WordPress site in this very complete article :
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-easily-create-a-multilingual-wordpress-site/

Best,

itekk
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @itekk

Hi, Thanks for the info. How do i change default user avatar to my custom image ? Please reply ASAP.

Andrea
    Participant
    • 26 Topics
    • 133 Posts
    @youfriend

Hi @itekk,

there are currently these solutions:

how to I change the default avatar guy?

itekk
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @itekk

Hi, That Helped. Thanks.

itekk
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @itekk

Hi, One more thing. How do i add profile pic field in register page ?

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @finny,

Thank you for your great feedback!

Regarding avatar uploading during registration, it seems that the best solutions around are the following plugins:
    – Buddypress Upload Avatar Ajax (https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-upload-avatar-ajax/)
    – BuddyPress force profile photo (https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-force-profile-photo/)
    – BuddyPress Better Registration (https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-bp-registration/)

The first one has been featured on WP Tavern in the following post:

Add Avatar Upload to BuddyPress Registration

However, please note that neither of these plugins has been tested or integrated with our product.
    You might require extra customization work if you wish to make them fit perfectly with your website.

Moreover, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions are asked in the same topic.
    It’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So next time could you create different topics for each questions?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! 🙂

Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Homepage Grimlock Section (widget) Title css change’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site