Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Homepage Slider only

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 34 Posts
    @electricspeed

Hello,

How do I add a slider only on the homepage, like in your demo. I’ve added a widget but that appears on all pages.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @electricspeed,

To which widget area did you add the widget? Could you please post screenshots of your website admin or your Customizer? Please don’t hesitate to comment or highlight your screenshots to help us better understand your issue.

If, by any chance, you’ve added your slider widget to the “Before Content”, it will be shown on every pages. However, moving the widget to the “Homepage-Before Content” or “Homepage” widget areas will make the widget appear only on your Homepage.

Cheers,

Madalin
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 34 Posts
    @electricspeed

Hello Olivier,

Yes, it’s added to “Before Content” widget since adding it to “Homepage” widget will make the right sidebar to go under the main content, the slider will also not be correctly displayed on the full width page, basically the whole layout is not looking how it should.

I do not have the “Homepage-Before Content” widget. You can see in the picture bellow all my widgets.

Regards,
    Madalin

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @electricspeed,

I see that you don’t have the “Homepage – Before Content” like we do on our demos.

No worries, it’s pretty easy to set up, like creating a new menu. Simply go to “Appearance > Theme Sidebars” and then, create a new widget area to override the Before Content. You can do so for your Homepage only.

If you wish to receive a complete explanation of this, please read the following post:

Creating Custom Widget Areas

Then, just move the widget to your new “Homepage – Before Content” and you’ll be set! ?

Please also note that you could create as many widget area as you wish to showcase suggested content on other pages. It’s not limited to your Homepage.

I hope that it will do the trick for you.

Best,

Madalin
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 34 Posts
    @electricspeed

Thank you for explanation, I created a new widget and now it’s okay. 😉

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

You’re welcome. ?

Best regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Homepage Slider only’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site