Home › Forums › Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme › Website Setup › Widget Areas › HomePage Widgets
10/02/2020 at 10:47 #9786
1.I can’t modify my homepage where is Elementor part, some how I was able to change texts in some areas but now its not letting to do that. From the beginning it looked strange.
How can I create private ticket that you can look in to it?
2.Also I can’t change the profile picture its always stays the same when I upload new one.
3. How to let people to reach all website without member ship?
4. How to change after login redirect?
5. Recaptcha not showing up on login popup but its shows in Gwangi login page.
6. How to change text show in the attached image?10/02/2020 at 11:01 #978710/02/2020 at 18:05 #9796
Thank you very much for purchasing our theme! 🙂
We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup/use of our theme. However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.
So, we will answer the first question in this topic. Can you please split the others into different topic?
By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!
1) Can you confirm that you’ve selected Elementor as page builder during the setup process? Otherwise, your page has been made will standard WordPress widgets. Those will be editable via your Customizer. Just go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Widgets”. Then, open the right widget area tab or click the blue pencils displayed on your screen.
If you wish to use Elementor to edit the demo content, I would suggest to restart the setup process from scratch and select “Elementor” as page builder.
Regards,10/02/2020 at 18:34 #979711/02/2020 at 09:45 #981611/02/2020 at 18:26 #9865
Could you describe precisely what is the issue that you’ve been facing with Elementor? Could you provide us with screenshots of your website please? Please don’t hesitate to comment or highlight your screenshots to help us better understand your issue.
When trying to reproduce your issue, I was to log into your website with the given credentials and edit the homepage with Elementor by clicking on “Edit with Elementor”.
Please see attached in the following reply.
Best regards,11/02/2020 at 18:26 #9867This reply has been marked as private.11/02/2020 at 19:05 #987712/02/2020 at 11:00 #9893
Thank you for bring these other issues to our attention.
However, I have to insist when telling you that it is very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
So, I will answer the questions related with Elementor in this topic and ask you to move the others into different topic, as you did before. Again, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!
1) The icons from the primary navigation are part of the look and feel of your theme and can be edited from the Customizer. Just go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > BuddyPress” and check the desired icon set.
The “Who share the same passions” and “Let’s Create a Strong Community” section of your site are populated with WordPress navigation menus. You can edit those and change the text displayed by editing the description from each menu item in the menu section of your admin panel. If the description text area isn’t visible, please review your screen options, at the top right of your screen. More on this in the following video tutorial:
Finally, it’s not directly related with your initial question but you might be interested in changing the colors or the icons for this menu. Please read the following topic if you wish also to do so:
Regards,12/02/2020 at 19:52 #992713/02/2020 at 16:02 #9961
No worries @mrlukas! 😉
The most important thing is that we’re working through issues and solving them one by one. We always tried to guide you through one, find a workaround or redirect you to the right plugin author in order to find the best solution!
The topic ‘HomePage Widgets’ is closed to new replies.