How and where can I edit the text in a homepage block

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer How and where can I edit the text in a homepage block

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Vipin
    Participant
    • 2 Posts
    @incovadeadmin

See picture attached. I’d like to updated these 3 text sections on the homepage, but can’t figure out where to do it. Please advise.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @incovadeadmin,

This section shows a menu. I invite you to go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus .

There, you select the menu “Feature”, so you can edit the content. 🙂

Cheers,

Vipin
    Participant
    • 2 Posts
    @incovadeadmin

Thanks, but I had figured that part already as you can see in the picture. I had changed the menu text.
    What I can’t find is how to updated the text under the menu “In consectetuer turpis ut velit. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt.”

I can’t find this . Please help

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @incovadeadmin,

This is the “Description” of the menu items. You must display the description, as it is not displayed by default.

We have written a tutorial in our documentation where you can see how to display a specific option. To find out more, please click the following link:

Creating Mega Menus

In this video you can see that we have chosen to show the “CSS Classes”. You have to do the same operation, but selecting the “Description”. Then you will see the description on each menu item.

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

We remain available for all matters related with our theme!

Cheers,

Vipin
    Participant
    • 2 Posts
    @incovadeadmin

That worked great thanks!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

You’re welcome! 🙂

If you’re happy with our theme, feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page:
    https://themeforest.net/item/cera-intranet-community-theme/24872621

It very appreciated and it helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How and where can I edit the text in a homepage block’ is closed to new replies.