How can I change the message to BP better messages

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Compatible Plugins BP Better Messages How can I change the message to BP better messages

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themosaurus 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

daniel
    Participant
    • 14 Posts
    @mahdi

Hello dear,

In your demo, message is something different to mine. Please have a look to images . Mine is something different. I want to have your message box. when user click on message, it bring me your message box.

best regards.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1674 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @mahdi,

I think you might have forgot to attach the screenshots, can you please check and resend them?

Regards,

daniel
    Participant
    • 14 Posts
    @mahdi

Hi dear,

Oh yes sorry. for me has sent-compose and etc… many things. I want yours which is very clean and simple and nice.

Best regards

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1674 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @mahdi,

To get the messages like we have in our demo, you just need to install the BP Better Messages plugin on your website:

BP Better Messages

Best regards,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How can I change the message to BP better messages’ is closed to new replies.