How Can I Restrict Registered E-Mails?

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer How Can I Restrict Registered E-Mails?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Barış
    Participant
    • 2 Posts
    @propeace

Hi,

I would like to restrict e-mails while registering like at the picture. How can i do that? I don’t want users to register via other mails. I just want to choose gmail. I don’t want them to type @gmail.com or @yahoo.com. I just want to choose this.

Thank youu.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1027 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @propeace,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

Maybe these topics will help you to solve your issue as they seem to answer the same concern:

Please note that this issue is related with the customization of a third party plugin, not with the use of your theme. As theme authors, the installation, setting or debugging of third party plugins isn’t part of the support we will provide.

To go further, we invite you to ask for more help from the plugin authors and post your request on their support forums:
    https://buddypress.org/support/

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Regards,

Barış
    Participant
    • 2 Posts
    @propeace

Thank you for answering, but how can i type “@gmail.com” as transparent in the box?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1027 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @propeace,

This is standard behavior with WordPress, I’m afraid.

As this is not breaking the page, changing this is considered customization work. Unfortunately, this is a service that we do not provide.

We only share snippet only to solve issues with our theme. Any further request for CSS snippets will have to be part of a defect that needs to be fixed urgently. No snippets will be shared otherwise.

If you want to go further with the customization of your website, we advise that you hire a freelancer to do it for you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Thank you for your understanding.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.