How can I support bookmark with Gorgo?

Home Forums Gorgo – Multi-Purpose Gutenberg Blog & Magazine Theme Theme Customizer How can I support bookmark with Gorgo?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tri Hoang
    Participant
    • 11 Posts
    @hmtri1011

My client wants to have bookmark articles feature, can I know how to approach this requirement?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1486 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @hmtri1011,

Regarding some recommendation, it seems that the best solutions around are the following plugins:
    CBX Bookmark & Favorite [paid]
    Pinboard Bookmarks

However, please note that neither of these plugins has been tested or integrated with our product. You might require extra customization work if you wish to make them fit perfectly with your website.

Best,

Olivier
    • 1843 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

@hmtri1011 You could also consider Favorites which seems to be free and has 10,000+ active installations.

Dennis Jover
    Participant
    • 4 Posts
    @dennisjover

Is the Favorites plugin integrated and supported for Gorgo?

Thanks,
    Dennis

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1486 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @dennisjover,

This plugin hasn’t been tested or integrated with our product. You might require extra customization work if you wish to make it fit perfectly with your website.

Cheers,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How can I support bookmark with Gorgo?’ is closed to new replies.