How do I edit these texts on the home page

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer How do I edit these texts on the home page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

zaicom
    Participant
    • 16 Posts
    @zaicom

Thanks.

zaicom
    Participant
    • 16 Posts
    @zaicom

I already found in Grimlock for BuddyPress

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1486 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @zaicom

To change this text I really suggest you to install the Loco Translate plugin:

Loco Translate

Once installed, go to Dashboard > Loco translate > Plugins > Grimlock for BuddyPress. The first time, perhaps you’ll have to create a new language. In your case, select the language of your website. Then, search the wrords you want to change. Please find the attached screenshot to find out which string corresponds to this area.

If you don’t find this string, I suggest you click on “Synchronize”. It will automatically add the new strings.

Cheers,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How do I edit these texts on the home page’ is closed to new replies.