How or from where to change this text

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rajat Gupta
    Participant
    • 4 Posts
    @qmscreatives

Hi i wish to change this text :

You have successfully created your account! To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address.

to this :
    You have successfully created your account! To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. Check your SPAM FOLDER in your email account also.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1269 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @qmscreatives,

To change this text, the steps are almost the same to translate it:

I really suggest you to install the Loco Translate plugin:

Loco Translate

Once installed, go to Dashboard > Loco translate > Plugins > BuddyPress. The first time, you’ll have to create a new language. In your case, select/create the language of your website. Then, search “You have successfully created your account! […]”.

If you don’t find this string, I suggest you click on “Synchronize”. It will automatically add the new strings.

Cheers,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How or from where to change this text’ is closed to new replies.