Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

How to add to menu primary

This topic is resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @distribuna

Hello, I would like to know how I can add to the menu the section that I indicate in the screenshot

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Victor,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

Can you confirm me you already installed Elementor and Grimlock for Elementor, please?

Then, once you have launched the Theme Setup, you’ll have to select the Learn demo. We wrote an article in our documentation about the installation of the demo:
    Installing the Demo Using the Theme Setup

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Best,

Victor Ayala
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @distribuna

Hello, thank you, if I already have these plugins installed, I did the first import but the section was not added to the vertical menu that I indicated in the screenshot, now, if I repeat the whole process, it would replace what I have already advanced on my website. The question is, can I then add it manually without having to import the demo content again?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you correctly selected the Learn demo during the theme setup and once these plugins are activated you should have the profile widget in the main navigation.

If not, it’s best if we take a quick look at this… Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings. You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Victor Ayala
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @distribuna

Hello, I have imported only the widgets and added the corresponding one, but now I have another problem, as you will notice in the screenshot, the profile image of that widget is different from the profile image on the top right, How do I get the two to be the same?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Victor,

I’m glad to read you’ve been able to solve this.

Concerning your second issue, my best guess is that your issue might probably be relate to the cache.

Please make sure that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Then, I suggest you to clear all activated caching system as well as your browser.

Thank you.

Victor Ayala
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @distribuna

Thanks, I have done what you mentioned but the problem persists, the profile image in the vertical menu is the default image of learndash and not that of Buddypress

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Victor,

It’s best if we take a quick look at this…

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Victor Ayala
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @distribuna
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Victor,

Thank you for granting us access to your WP Admin.

Unfortunately, it seems your server preventing me from uploading a picture as profile image. This issue might be related with insufficient server limit.

Can you please share your credentials so I can investigate with your account, please?

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Cheers,

Victor Ayala
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @distribuna

I do not understand what the problem was, I have entered with the same credentials that I have sent and I was able to change the profile photo without problem

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your feedback Victor. I’m glad to read you’ve been able to change it.

I just checked on your website and all seems working fine. As you can see, the profile picture appears correctly. please find the attached screenshot.

In conclusion, my best guess is that your issue might probably be relate to the cache, as I previously told you. You need to empty your browser cache and reload the page. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you:
    How to Clear Internet Cache in Every Major Browser

Hope this will help you solve this.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How to add to menu primary’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site