Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

How to change PRE-HEADER font size, links, color, etc..

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer How to change PRE-HEADER font size, links, color, etc..

This topic is resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @vanso514

Hello there,

I added my main navigation menu to the pre-header and was wondering how to change the font size, color, links, etc.

Also, is there a way to display the pre-header menu in mobile with the click of a button just like the vertical menu?

Thank you kindly

ps – please see attachment screenshot for your convenience

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Vantha,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can edit the color in Customize > Appearance > Pre Header > Style. Please find the attached screenshot.

Please note that I don’t suggest you to display the primary menu at this place. You can change the main menu location in Customize > Appearance > Navigation > Layout. Please find the attached screenshot.

Hope this will help you solve this. Don’t hesitate to come back to us if you need more help. 🙂

Best,

Vantha
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @vanso514

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply but you didn’t really answer my initial question.

I want to change the font size for anything that is being displayed in the pre-header .

and how to display it in the mobile pages

Thank you

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Vantha,

Sorry. 🙂

You can display the Pre Header by checking the Display in Mobile Pages option in Customize > Appearance > Pre Header > Layout. Please find the attached screenshot.

Concerning the size of the font only in this area, be aware that it’s not possible without extra css. As this is not breaking the page, changing this is considered customization work. Unfortunately, this is a service that we do not provide.

We only share snippet only to solve issues with our theme. Any further request for CSS snippets will have to be part of a defect that needs to be fixed urgently. No snippets will be shared otherwise.

If you want to go further with the customization of your website, we advise that you hire a freelancer to do it for you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Thank you for your understanding.

Vantha
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @vanso514

Ok fair enough.

So I reverted my navigation menu location to the main header (as you suggested) but now I’m running into the same issues that made me decide to put the menu in the pre-header. First of all, the link rollover color in the navigation menu does not display properly–I’m thinking this is most likely a BUG in your theme–I have the link rollover color set to white but for some reason the color is BLUE which is not compatible with the color scheme of my website.

Second of all, when I set the navigation menu to display in the header, it just won’t display properly in the mobile version. My navigation menu has many sub-menus as well and the font size of the submenu is just way too small; again, no way to change that in the backend.

Please get back to me ASAP

Thank you

Website URL: https://unionjah.com

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Vantha,

Indeed, something goes wrong. 🤔

My best guess is that your issue might probably caused by some conflicting third party plugin or some extra code snippet as we don’t encounter this issue with our demos. Please find the attached screenshot of how you primary navigation should be displayed.

Could you deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup and all existing custom PHP code snippets please? And then, could you confirm me that the issue is still persisting please?

Please also make sure that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Finally, you could also consider clearing all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you: How to Clear Internet Cache in Every Major Browser.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Vantha
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @vanso514

The theme and plug-ins are all up-to-date; cleared all browser caches; tested the website display by deleting each plug-in one by one;

and the problem is still there.

Furthermore, the live customizing window shows the website how it should be displayed but when I check the website in real time on another computer or mobile, the changes didn’t take effect.

I’m guessing this is most likely a major bug with your theme which should be addressed asap

Vantha
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @vanso514

I would also like to know how to customize the login and register buttons in the header?

Please view attachment image

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Vantha,

Thank you for your feedback. In that case, it’s best if we take a quick look at this…

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us. 🙂

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Concerning the fact that the modifications are not visible when closing the customizer, please be aware that it is not a real issue, it’s simply related to the cache. You just need to clear all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further.

Thank you for bring this new issue to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme. However, it is very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if so many questions are asked in the same topic. Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you move your other question into a different topic, please? One question = one topic.
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Thank you.

Vantha
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @vanso514

Hi there,

Turns out I didn’t correctly delete the caches from my browser! Everything is A-OK now and website is displaying the way it should. Thanks alot!

****Please check my other separate thread in regards to changing the color of the login and register buttons located in the header!***

Thank you

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Vantha,

I’m glad to read all is working fine. 🙂

Best,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How to change PRE-HEADER font size, links, color, etc..’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site