how to change the display groups view

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

zeeshan
    Participant
    • 3 Posts
    @zeeshan

Hi Team Support,
    i want to change the groups view, is it possible. please check the attachment.
    i want to show the groups like member profile.
    currently very tiny size of profile image and cover photo. can i just view the group profile view only. Thank you

Olivier
    • 1758 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @zeeshan,

Unfortunately, I don’t see the screenshot. Could you make sure to attach it with your next reply please?

Thank you!

zeeshan
    Participant
    • 3 Posts
    @zeeshan

i have 2 questions
    1: Please check attach image. i want to change the group profile view change in group view.
    2: i want to add 2 member list in the mobile view. i try this code but fail please help me. thank you
    @media screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    .bp-card-list.bp-card-list–members .bp-card-list__item {
    max-width: 50%;
    flex: 0 0 50%;
    }
    }

Olivier
    • 1758 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @zeeshan,

Thank you for bring these issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you move your other questions into different topics?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Best regards,

Olivier
    • 1758 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Regarding the display for groups on the groups directory page, I’m sorry to inform you that it standard design with our theme.

As this is not breaking the page/website in any way, this is considered customization work.

We only share snippet only to solve issues with our theme. Any further request for CSS snippets will have to be part of a defect that needs to be fixed urgently. No snippets will be shared otherwise.

You’ve correctly posted this suggestion in our Feature Requests forum. As your idea could be a nice addition to our theme, we will implement this feature if other community members upvote your request.

We’ll keep you informed and we already thank you very much for contributing to this theme! 🙂

If you’re in a hurry to add this your website, we advise that you require customization work.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Best,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.