How to choose a membership level upon signup.

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Popular Features Member Registration How to choose a membership level upon signup.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Copain Fabrice
    Participant
    • 2 Posts
    @cop1fab

Hello,

I am running a multi-level community website, with free and paid membership levels using paid membership pro plugin. I would like to change the registration process, instead of choosing the level on checkout, you choose the level before you sign up and you create an account then.

How may I achieve this? Thanks

Olivier
    • 1843 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @cop1fab,

Unfortunately, we have no clue.

Please note that this issue is very specific to Paid Memberships Pro, not with the use of your theme. It’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors as they will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:

Support

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How to choose a membership level upon signup.’ is closed to new replies.