How to condition access to a group?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Achille
    Participant
    • 43 Posts
    @coriaas

Hello Team!
    Please Need to know How to condition access to a group?
    I would like to invite a subscriber to take out a paid plan in order to join a group or create a redirection URL to my paid plan.

I means How to configure the addition of a paid plan subscription to a group.??

King Regards

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1486 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @coriaas,

Our theme supports Paid Memberships Pro (https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/), which allow you to charge users, implement recurring payments and restrict content or areas of your website that will only be displayed to premium members. Plenty of PMPro add-ons are available on the author website to go further if necessary, including one for BuddyPress restrictions:

BuddyPress Integration

To know precisely which features will be restricted from your BuddyPress website, it’s best if you ask directly to the plugin authors or take a loo at this page:

Paid Memberships Pro – BuddyPress Add On

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How to condition access to a group?’ is closed to new replies.