How to display the Age label (30 years) instead of date of birth ?

Home Forums Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme Feature Requests How to display the Age label (30 years) instead of date of birth ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Franck
    Participant
    • 2 Posts
    @dan31

Hi,

I have done some research about my requests below, but unfortunately I can’t find anything. This is why, I would like to have a little help to resolve these following two points :

How can I display the age label of members instead of the birthday date on the user profile ? (like Age : 30 years)

And how to display this 30 years instead of 30 on all the places where the age is displayed, like on the bp card, next to avatar ?

Do you have a solution to solve this issues ?

Thanks for any help.

Olivier
    • 1758 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @dan31,

Unfortunately, this cannot be customized easily as those fields are dynamically generated regarding the theme options selected and to our knowledge, there is no plugin that you could install to add this feature to your website. We think that this feature requires custom development work.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

In case you choose to change this, we can point you to the bit of code to change.

Best,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.