Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

How to install and activate?

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 3 Posts
    @kingkazma

I’m just installed. But don’t know how to import demo and activate code.

And then I trying to install dark theme and light theme together, but it seems like everything mix’s together.

What’s should i do ? Should I restore my website ?

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi,

You can only use one demo at a time. As you have found out, installing multiple demos will cause a number of issues with everything mixing together.

I would advise that you reset or restore your site to restart the theme setup from scratch. If you want to completely reset your site and remove everything, we recommend using the WP Reset plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/
    Using that plugin, you can go to Tools > WP Reset, scroll down to “Site Reset”, type “reset” in the text field and click the red button labeled “Reset Site”.

Once your site is reset or restored, I recommend that you install the “Light” demo, as it includes a Dark Mode button in the top right, as you can see on our live demo : https://light.armadon-theme.com/

As a side note, I’ve noticed you are using two different accounts on our support forums: Kingkazma and Nattawat. We ask that you use only one account on our support forums, as there is no reason to make multiple accounts. Can you please tell me which one you would like to keep so that I can remove the other one?

Best regards,

Kingkazma
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 3 Posts
    @kingkazma

I want to use this account (kingkazma.tankap@gmail.com)🙂

But after I installed theme, demo is not found.

Maybe my theme is not activated ?

Could you tell me how to activate theme ?

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi Kingkazma,

Please take a look at this article of our documentation which explains how to install and activate the theme :

Installing Your Theme / Importing Demo Content

We also made this video which shows how to activate the theme and how to do the demo setup (this is for the Gorgo theme, but the process is the same with Armadon) :

If you have already activated your theme and you want to run the demo setup, you can go to Appearance > Theme Setup to open the demo setup page.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to install and activate?’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site