How to redraw the layout of the main page?

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Website Setup Homepage How to redraw the layout of the main page?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

yudgin
    Participant
    • 4 Posts
    @jmen

How can I beautifully redraw the layout of the main page and insert your widgets there? Unlike other designers, as I understand it, you have not developed widgets as part of an elementor, as an addition. How to solve this problem? For example, I need to have the top area of ​​the banner, and below 3 columns like your dashboard. But I do not need a banner on all pages, only on the main one. Therefore, the widget area at the top is not suitable. How to make a unique page

Olivier
    • 1801 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @jmen,

If you’re using Elementor as your primary page builder, first you need to create a new page and select either “Elementor Canvas” or “Element Full Width” as template.

Our widgets all start with “Grimlock” in their names. Simply select the more suited to your need and add as many section widget to your page as you need. Those can be found under “WordPress” in Elementor. (Please see attached.)

Depending on the type of section, you will be able to set different styling options or showcase different data types (menus, taxonomy terms, posts, etc.). I’m sure that you be able to do very nicely crafted sections with these! 🙂

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How to redraw the layout of the main page?’ is closed to new replies.