Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

How to set up the profile page

This topic is resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 7 Posts
    @vericcio

I am trying to set up the profile page but It seems to be blank and with two side bars.. I spent over two hours searching through the forum and I cant find any docs about the how to create pages, I would like some information on how to create pages in general or a small tutorial for me to get the hand of everything if this exists that would be great.

For now this question is in relation to the profile page, how can I edit this, how can I get it to show like the demo with the cover pic the avatar pic and the small menus inside the profile page. How can I get it to link up with courses.
    I would be more than happy to read documentation if you can lead me to it.

I will attach a picture of my profile page and the demo.

Thanks again!
    Vero

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Vero,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

it seems some plugins are missing. 🤔

In this case, we really suggest you to reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard.

You can easily install the theme by relaunching the setup wizard, as it will programmatically do every steps for you. Then, can you please check your profile to see if all is working?

Regards,

Vero
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 7 Posts
    @vericcio

Hi there, It seems the peepso plugin was missing, I do not want to reset because it would meaning loosing all the content I have already done. I originally used the set up wizard so I am unsure why this did not work. I have applied the peepso plugin and now in the customizer view it seems to display correctly however when I look at the site live its layout is strange… (in the screenshots you can see the avatar is flipped and the UI overlaps)

Also on another side note, how do we use the grimlock sections? I am trying to customize content after adding a new grimlock section and it wont even allow me to write any text… where as if there is a grimlock section already in the widget section it allows me to change layouts, add text etc… Im finding this a little frustrating and having a hard time finding any documentation here… I found eventually I had to go into block settings to get the same kind of behavior..

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Vero,

I don’t understand why you needed to install Peepso plugin. We do not use this plugin in our demo. 🤔

I’m quite confused. It’s best if we take a quick look at this. Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Concerning the Grimlock Section, to edit the text, it depends of where you are:

• In Gutenberg editor: When selecting Grimlock Section, please go to the right panel ans select the “Block” tab. Then, you’ll be able to edit the texts and settings through the tabs you can find there.
    • In a widget area: Please select the Grimlock section. Then, on the quick toolbar displaying on the top, click on the three dots to select “Show More Settings”. Then, you’ll find all necessary options to customize your Grimlock Section.

Hope this will help you.

Thank you.

Vero
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 7 Posts
    @vericcio

Hi thanks for the instructions on Grimlock that makes sense to me now, was this written down anywhere in the docs just wondering?

I will close this issue out as its more of an issue with how im setting up the site, I did not realize peepso was not being used in this theme and switched it to buddypress and all is well. Thanks for the help!

I will open another support ticket soon in regards to the login and I will send through the admin user.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Vero,

This article explain all the Grimlock Section widget’s features.

Adding the Grimlock Section Widget

However, we did not explain how to display these options as this is the standard behavior of all widgets. We’ll add some explanations in this article in the future to make it clear. Thanks for your contribution! 🙂

Best,

Vero
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 7 Posts
    @vericcio

Thanks for that, this helps out the wordpress newbies 🙂 appreciate your work.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

You’re welcome, Vero! We value constructive criticism. We live to read some feedback from our customers, and we’re glad to read you appreciate what we’ve done. 🙂

If you’re happy with our theme, feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page dedicated to Cera: Intranet Community Theme.

It’s very appreciated and it helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Thank you!

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How to set up the profile page’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site