how to translate this into Russian? From – To – Submit

Home Forums Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme Fine Tuning Translations how to translate this into Russian? From – To – Submit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Maksim
    Participant
    • 13 Posts
    @strongbymax

I searched the forum for other similar topics, but could not find a solution to my problem. How can I rename these words to Russian?
    bdsmvipclub.ru

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1450 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @strongbymax,

Thank you for your precious feedback.

Following an update of “BP Profile Search”, this field must be adapted in our Grimlock for BuddyPress plugin. This issue will be fixed in the next update.

We will come back to you ASAP.

We really thank you for your patience.

Best,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1450 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @strongbymax,

We have just released a new update of Grimlock for BuddyPress. Updating this plugin to the latest version should fix this issue.

After the update, the problem should now be fixed. However, you might still be seeing the issue because your browser cache is showing you an older version of the page (browsers do that to load pages faster). To see that the issue is resolved you will need to empty your browser cache and reload the page. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you:
    https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980

Kindest regards,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘how to translate this into Russian? From – To – Submit’ is closed to new replies.