Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

I can’t find editor plugin (Like Elementor) to edit my pages (example Homepage)

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme Theme Customizer Pages I can’t find editor plugin (Like Elementor) to edit my pages (example Homepage)

This topic is resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 3 Posts
    @mikkshebs

Good day,
    I purchased this theme and I’ve been struggling to edit the content (example Homepage… all Pages).
    I searched everywhere, I can’t find any clue to edit it.

I also check if there’s Elementor or some editor but unfortunately none available.

Could you please tell me anyway to solve the aforementioned subject?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Michael Sheba

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Michael,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

Be sure our theme is compatible with Elementor.

Please be aware that our demo have been build with Gutenberg editor. It is the default editor for WordPress and is recommended for many reasons, including its ease of use, speed and lightness. To know more about how to use Gutenberg, I think this article from WP Beginner might help you: How to Use the WordPress Block Editor.

You should know that we have developed our own blocks called Grimlock (Grimlock Section, Grimlock Query, Grimlock Posts, Grimlock Divider, …). These blocks will give you a lot of customization possibilities. You shouldn’t feel limited.

Note that we use widgets in our theme, more precisely in the footer. You will be able to use the customizer to change the look and add widgets in the widget areas defined by our theme. Both Grimlock widgets and Grimlock blocks have the same characteristics.

Elementor is quite heavy to use. However, in case you would like to edit your pages with this editor, we wrote an article in our documentation that might catch your attention:

Installing the Elementor Demo Version Manually

I hope this will help you. Don’t hesitate to come back to us if you have other questions.

Best,

Michael Sheba
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 3 Posts
    @mikkshebs

Thank you for your quick response.
    I tried the default Grimlock editor on Yousef, I return error and I can’t edit on that particular template.
    The error is “This block has encountered an error and can not be previewed”. I tried reinstalling and updating but all to no avail.
    Please I would be glad if you can provide the best solution to this so I can complete this website asap.

Thank you once again.

Kind regards,
    Michael

Roboraptor
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 350 Posts
    @roboraptor

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We provide support only during Belgian business hours (Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST), and our current response time can be up to 1 business day. We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer ASAP.

We really thank you for your patience!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our documentation resources for more help: https://doc.themosaurus.com/

Kind regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Michael,

I’m sorry to read that. In most case, this issue is related to a server misconfiguration.

To help us getting clues and find a solution to this issue, please activate logging on your website, just turn WP_DEBUG to true, by pasting the following code lines in your wp-config.php file, just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

More on this in the following topic: Debugging in WordPress.

Thank you.

Michael Sheba
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 3 Posts
    @mikkshebs

Good day,
    I just added the line of the debug code in the wp-config.
    Please what’s the next thing to do?

Awaiting your response?

Thank you

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Michael,

Can you confirm me you’ve met this error again when editing your page? This time, thanks to the code snippet that you’ve recently added to your wp-config.php file, we should be able to read the error.

Could you share the content of your debug.log file with us please? You can post the content of this file as plain text in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

After having reviewed your next reply, we’ll be able to tell you if the issue is caused by our product, a third party plugin or any type misconfiguration on your server.

If we’re not able to help, we’ll recommend you to transfer the error logs to the plugin author or to your server hosting support.

Thank you.

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I can’t find editor plugin (Like Elementor) to edit my pages (example Homepage)’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site