Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

In regards to the COVID-19 situation

Your support team is currently doing their best to offer the best support possible despite the current COVID-19 situation. However during these exceptional circumstances, please note that you should expect a response time of 2-3 business days, until further notice.Rest assured that we will still do our best to handle your requests as soon as possible! Everyone stay safe and healthy! 😷

I want admin updates to go to me and form fill out requests to go to my client

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Stego – Food Truck & Restaurant Theme Website Setup Forms I want admin updates to go to me and form fill out requests to go to my client

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 1 Posts
    @grafikcom

Hi,
    I want admin updates to go to me and form fill out requests to go to my client.
    I want to be sure I do this correctly. I’ve attached a screen shot of the form i want to go to my address.
    Thanks
    Linda

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 3141 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Linda,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

Please note that I delete the emails in your topic to prevent other users to use them. In case you want to share these kind of information with us, we suggest you post that in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

However, I’m sorry, I unintentionally deleted your screenshot. Can you please send it back to us so I can better understand which plugin you’re trying to set?

Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️