I want to increase the size of the logo.

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer I want to increase the size of the logo.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

thiki
    Participant
    • 7 Posts
    @thiki

Hi,
    I want to increase the size of my logo to more than 200px, how do I do that?
    Thank you.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @thiki,

This is standard design with our theme, I’m afraid.

As this is not breaking the website, changing this is considered customization work. Unfortunately, this is a service that we do not provide.

We only share snippet only to solve issues with our theme. Any further request for CSS snippets will have to be part of a defect that needs to be fixed urgently. No snippets will be shared otherwise.

If you want to go further with the customization of your website, we advise that you hire a freelancer to do it for you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I want to increase the size of the logo.’ is closed to new replies.