Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

interest or city section

This topic is resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 27 Topics
    • 88 Posts
    @pragmacafe

Hi,
    i deactivate and reactivate the menu image, since then i dont see the images except on mouse over.
    I try to remove the image, put it back and adding another item in the menu but i still dont see my images.
    regards

Pierre Laroche
    Participant
    • 27 Topics
    • 88 Posts
    @pragmacafe

I put back a backup and everything came back, but i still dont know why it did that

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @pragmacafe,

I really don’t know either. Maybe it was related with some caching issues… This can happen.

On a side note, can I ask you to post your next topics in the appropriate forum? It seems that all your topic have been added to “Fine Tuning/Child Themes” and this one for instance, is related with menus (“Website Setup/Menus”).

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if topics are created in the wrong forum.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for issues with other members if the topics are properly sorted. Some users navigate through our forums looking for the appropriate solutions.

To sum it up, by creating your topics in the right forum, you will be making a great contribution to our community, and we thank you very much for that!

Best regards,

Pierre Laroche
    Participant
    • 27 Topics
    • 88 Posts
    @pragmacafe

Hello,
    ok, i’m sorry, i will be more careful for posting here on the right place.
    As you say, it may be a caching problem. I’m testing some plugins to get my site the way i want, but i also want to learn the most of them and be sure they are not in conflict with the theme. Better doing that before the site is live 😉 And also, i try to learn every part of the theme and WordPress, so i surely did some improper handling.
    best regards

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Thank you very much! 🙂

OK, your reply explains much more some issues that you might have been experiencing. If I may give you a piece of advice, in my experience, once you’re all set with the plugins and the theme you want, it’s best to restart from a fresh and clean installation and then, add the extra features that you might have chosen.
    The ideal would be find a way to export your plugin settings and re-import them in your fresh installation when necessary.

This way, you will make sure that no old piece of data has stayed in the database for your live website. 😉

Best,

Pierre Laroche
    Participant
    • 27 Topics
    • 88 Posts
    @pragmacafe

Hello,
    thank you, yes it is exactly what i will do. I’m looking in my db at this moment and it seem that i have some ‘corrupt’ data.
    So the best thing will be as you say, a fresh start after testing everything:)

best regards

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

You’re welcome. ?

Happy holidays!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘interest or city section’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site