Is Elementor page builder compatible with Gwangi?

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Feature Requests Is Elementor page builder compatible with Gwangi?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Themosaurus 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Des Somebody
    Participant
    • 27 Posts
    @elsades

Can you tell me if the Elementor plugin is compatible with Gwangi, please? I want to be sure before activating the Elementor plugin on my site,

Cheers

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1673 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @elsades,

Unfortunately, Elementor is currently untested and unsupported by our product. You might require extra customization work if you wish to make them fit perfectly with your website now.

However, we could add its support to our todo list and implement it if other Gwangi users upvote this request. To make sure that they will see your topic, will move it to the “Feature Requests” forum.

We’ll keep you informed.

Best,

Saroj Das
    Participant
    • 3 Posts
    @srdas101114

Hi there,

As Des Somebody asks, I think most of the people would welcome Elementor or Gutenberg to be compatible with Gwangi.

Regards,

Saroj

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1673 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @srdas101114,

Thank you for your great feedback. Actually, we’re working on supporting Gutenberg in the coming updates.
    However, it requires major markup changes and testing from us. So, it’s not scheduled for a sooner release.

We’ll keep you informed.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.