Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Issue adding blogs in Widget Customization: No blocks available

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer Issue adding blogs in Widget Customization: No blocks available

This topic is resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 27 Posts
    @juanmartinsanguinetti

Hi Team,

In the Cera Theme, in the Theme Customization section from WordPress, there is a couple of sections created as “Widgets” that can be configured. For example: Pre HEader 1-4, Side bars, After content, Footers, etc.

The problem we are facing, is that we can not add blocks to these widgets.

In particular, what happened was that we removed a block from one widget (After Content) due to a bug with a block from “LearnDash”. Upon being able to solve it with LearnDash support, we attempted to reinstate this block, and we found out we can no longer add blocks.

Is this a bug or what are we doing wrong? Basically, when we click the [+] button to add blocks, the blocks list is empty.

Please find attached a screenshot.

Kind regards,

Jota

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jota,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It’s best if we take a quick look at this. Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

jotasang
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 27 Posts
    @juanmartinsanguinetti
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi,

We found out the culprit! It seems this issue is related to LearnDash LMS – Certificate Builder plugin. However, it’s not just about Grimlock, but all blocks in a widget area. When opening the panel to add a block, no blocks are displayed. Please find the attached screenshots.

I suggest you to reach out LearnDash support in order to bring this issue to their attention. They will be better suited to help you solve this issue as it is related to their plugin.

Don’t hesitate to share the solution with us. I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue. By doing this, you’ll make a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

Thank you.

jotasang
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 27 Posts
    @juanmartinsanguinetti

HI Manathan, thank you very much for looking into this and finding out what was wrong with it! I would have never guessed. Damn…

All right, I will do as instructed; I will report this to LearnDash to improve their plan and ensure that LearnDash is fully integrated with the Cera theme and doesn’t break anything.

Kind regards and thank you again!

Jota

jotasang
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 27 Posts
    @juanmartinsanguinetti

Hi Manathan, upon going back to the theme, I was able to add blocks, but I cant edit the Grimlock blocks. I tried with the Grimlock section and the Grimlock Gallery.

I recorded a video to show the issue but I cant upload videos. So I took two screenshot instead.

The behaviour I could capture is that the original block, upon click, its open the configuration of that block. When clicking the new block I added (Grimlock section), nothing happens.

Furthermore, I discovered that we cant edit any block from the website, neither the ones previously added. I checked the plugins and all seem enabled.

We can not edit any longer the website. What can we do?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jota,

On your first screenshot,n this is a widget. The process to edit the content is different from a block. On your second screenshot, in Gutenberg editor, this is a block. To edit The Grimlock Block, go to the block tab on the right of your screen. Please find the attached screenshot.

Let me know if you need more explanations.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Issue adding blogs in Widget Customization: No blocks available’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site