Issue with BP Maps For Members

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Luke
    Participant
    • 58 Posts
    @luaspo

Hello

I have an issue where WordPress logs me out when navigating to a specific page, ‘Members Map’ https://swalky.com/members/membersmap. I am using the ‘BP Maps for Members Plugin’ in Elementor, with the Gwangi theme. The versions are all up-to-date.

You’ll also notice formatting issues with the navigation bar and corrupted GoogleMaps API script. This issue came around after my host provider (Bluehost) changed my CDN settings a few weeks back. I have contacted them countless times and they have done many tests and assured me that it’s not their end, rather a theme or plugin issue. I find it hard to believe that a theme can cause such an issue!?

Could anyone please shed some light on how to fix this. My website is completely redundant atm until this is fixed.

Thanks!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 399 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @luaspo,

Unfortunately, we have no clue. 🤷‍♂️

As this issue is related with the BP Maps for Members, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:

Support

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.