Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Issue with Homepage change

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @sumit784

Hi,
    So I have setup the theme and its running. The change is did was, In wordpress setting for the homepage I am using “About Us” page and the default homepage (partner search), I am using that on other menu tab.

In this case, when I visit the “Find a partner” page, then it dosen’t show the search section at all. How to fix this ?

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @sumit784,

By default, the search form is always displayed in the homepage “hero” (the header of your homepage). That means the search form will always be tied to the homepage, and is not tied to the “Find a partner” page.

If you want to display the search form in your “Find a partner” page, here is what you need to do:

– Turn your “Find a partner” page into a widgetized page by following the steps described in this article of our documentation: https://doc.themosaurus.com/creating-widgetized-pages/
    – Add a new Grimlock Section widget to that page
    – In the text area of your new Grimlock Section, paste the shortcode for your search form. To find that shortcode, go to Users > Profile Search and copy the shortcode for “Search Home”.

Hope this helps you setup your website.

Regards,

Sumit
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @sumit784

Hi,
    So I have made the changes and the search is displayed but I could see 2 UI issues :

1) The page now shows the page header “Find your Life partner ” , which I do not want. How can I hide it?
    see attached image “rathore-1”

2) For the text and other components, I am not able to edit the header text to a bigger and different font, just like you have on your original demo. How can I do it?
    Same is for the search box, It doens’t looks like the one on original theme, whereas I want exactly like this.
    see attached image “rathore-2”

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @sumit784,

1. You can change the page template of that page to “Homepage Template: Minimal” to hide the header.
    2. To change the section headings font, first open your Customizer by going in Appearance > Customize, then in the Customizer, go to Appearance > Typography > Headings. In that panel, you should find a “Display Headings” option that allows you to change fonts of the section headings.

For the search form style, please try to wrap your form shortcode in a <div id="hero"></div> like this:

<div id="hero">
        [your_form_shortcode]
    </div>

That should apply the style on your form.

Best regards,

DEMENTE
    Participant
    • 51 Topics
    • 178 Posts
    @chilepower

– How can I switch to the sensual dating style demo?

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @chilepower,

Thank you for bring these issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup/use of our theme.

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution when there are different questions in one topic. It’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, I went ahead and created a new topic with your question, and I will be answering that question there:

How to switch to the sensual style

For any future request, please try to create a new topic for each question you might have as it will make it easier for us to help you.

Best regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Issue with Homepage change’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site