Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Issue with Media in profile

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 27 Topics
    • 88 Posts
    @pragmacafe

Hello,
    whenever i click on ‘Media’ in a profil, the page doesn’t load, i get the loader and the page stay blank.
    Except changing some stuff in custom .css i load some image from the media admin menu, but i dont see why it would cause that..
    Thank uou

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 426 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @pragmacafe,

Unfortunately, it looks like I can’t reproduce this issue on my side.

Can you please create a backup of your website and try the following ?
    – Try to switch to one of the default themes, like the TwentyNineteen theme
    – Disable all our “Grimlock” plugins
    – Try to open the “Media” tab again to see if it works

Make sure to create a backup of your website before you try that

If your “Media” tab still doesn’t work after doing that, you should try to contact the RTMedia support, as they will be more informed and better suited to help you with the “Media” tab issue.

Support

Cheers,

Pierre Laroche
    Participant
    • 27 Topics
    • 88 Posts
    @pragmacafe

Hello,
    great, problem solved.
    i delete most of my image in my media and download them back, also i saw some were blank.
    All good, topic close 😉

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 426 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @pragmacafe,

Awesome, glad to hear that you were able to solve this issue! 🙂

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Issue with Media in profile’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site