Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

It is about Theme-Customizer.

This topic is resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @pinark1911

The Theme-customizer page does not open in my website. It shows only a blank page.
    I have tried every possible way to solve it.
    There are no errors in error_log.

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @pinark1911,

That is indeed pretty strange… even more so if there is nothing in your debug.log file.

Could you please create a new website user for us with administrator capabilities so I can take a look and see if I can find the source of the issue?
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private by checking the “Set as private reply” box.

Best regards,

Pinark
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @pinark1911
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Thanks for the info.

As I was checking your website I noticed that some settings and pages are changing, so I’m guessing you’re currently working on it. To make sure that I do not interrupt your work, and also to be able to check the website in a stable state, please let me know when you finished the changes that you are currently making and I’ll be checking it back.

Best regards,

Pinark
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @pinark1911
    Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Sure no problem I will make sure to check back tomorrow.

If you are having trouble and lots of unexpected issues my advice would be: don’t hesitate to restart everything from scratch. Now is the best time to do that since you haven’t made lots of configuration and customization yet. It’ll probably feel less frustrating and more clear to do a fresh start if you think you have made a mistake during the initial setup.

If you decide to do so, delete everything and start from a fresh install, and make sure to follow the steps described in our setup guide:

Gwangi Setup Guide

You can also find that setup guide in Appearance > About Gwangi after you activated Gwangi.

Hope you’ll be able to work your way through the setup.

Best regards,

Pinark
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @pinark1911
    Pinark
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @pinark1911

Hii @themoceratops,
    Have you checked that Theme-Customizer issue ?

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @pinark1911,

I will be checking it now and come back to you as soon as I find the source of the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

After checking your website, it seems like the issue happens with our Grimlock plugin but unfortunately we are unable to find the cause of the issue since there isn’t any error displayed, which I must admit is really strange.

Could you please share your FTP credentials with me so that I can take a quick look at the files on your server? You can attach the url, port, username and password of your FTP in a private reply.

Best regards,

Pinark
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @pinark1911

Hii @themoceratops,
    Thanks for giving your time.
    I have solved the issue. It was caused by the low memory limit of wordpress.

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @pinark1911,

You’re welcome, I’m glad that you were able to resolve the issue! 🙂

And thank you for sharing the cause of the issue.

I noticed you also managed to resolve the “Coming soon” issue on the members page, so I will go ahead and close this ticket.

Best regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘It is about Theme-Customizer.’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site