Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Kirki framework

This topic is resolved
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

Hello,

Something is very annoying since the beggining.

When i customize the theme on the front end, the page is refreshing each 5 seconds i’m not jocking is very annoying because it makes website working very slow.

It must refresh when i save, but its refreshing each 5 seconds without doing nothing.

Look attachment image please

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

guys its so annoying i need help

this kirki framework is refreshing each 5 seconds and make me lagging

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

another error,

i can’t add any links to any of my button in the customizer

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Cheers,

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

hello are you fixing my errors or no?

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

please download my explanation video you will understand better:

http://stutteringsociety.com/video/error.avi

you need to fix this error urgently because i’m stuck because of you

and it’s more important for you guys because you are selling template with errors lol not professionals amigos

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

by the way i did you fixed error about kirki framework refresh?

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

First, please be aware that with the current COVID-19 situation, we’re operating with a reduced staff. During these exceptional circumstances, please note that you should expect a response time of 2-3 business days, until further notice.

Also, the behavior you’re describing with Kirki and the Customizer seems totally standard. Even if you find this annoying, I’m sorry to inform you that the Customizer is not working like a page builder. With each change in your widgets or theme options, you’re asking the Customizer to force WordPress to regenerate your page in order to help you to review those changes. There is obviously room for improvement but your concern is related with a core feature of WordPress, not our theme.

Finally, your issue with the widget button link is probably caused by some conflicting third party plugin or some extra code snippet as we don’t encounter this issue with our demos. I also see that you have a translation plugin on your website that is operating and adding features to the Customizer, which might contribute to this issue.

Before investigating any further, I’m asking you to deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup and all existing custom PHP code snippets. And then and only then, could you confirm me that the issue is still persisting please?

Please also make that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Finally, you could also consider clearing all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further.

Thank you.

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

Ok thank you

I did it and i dont understand from where the error come from

It’s so weird all fields are editable but not the button link

Could you tell me at least how can i edit this button link trough CODING AND NOT TROUGH THE CUSTOMIZER

Thank you

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

No, this cannot be achieved with custom coding. Furthermore, it’s important to address this issue now as you may run into more problems later when your website will be live.

As I mentioned above, before investigating any further, I’m asking you to deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup and all existing custom PHP code snippets. And then and only then, could you confirm me that the issue is still persisting please?

Please also make that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Finally, you could also consider clearing all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further.

Thank you.

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

hello guys

you are not helping me the error is with your theme!

please watch my second video

i have problem to edit all my button links through the wordpress customizer.

the behavior is very weird

i have 3 langages: english, french and portuguese

when i edit the button link only for english, it applies changes for all my other langages.
    For exemple: i add this link https://www.stutteringsociety.com/english
    result: it applies this link for all my other langages even if field for other langages is empty

And when i edit the button link for all langages, it erase everything, and button link is empty for all langages.

All other fields are translatable trough the customizer except all button links!

i tried to edit button link trough database with something like this:
    {:en}english{:}{:fr}french{:}{:pt}portuguese{:}
    but it remove my block

PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND BETTER
    http://stutteringsociety.com/video/errorlinks.avi

please i need help

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

As I mentioned above, before investigating any further, I’m kindly asking you to deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup and all existing custom PHP code snippets. And then and only then, could you confirm me that the issue is still persisting please?

As long as this has not been done, we cannot exclude the fact that this strange behavior has been caused by a third party plugin that is not supported by our theme.

Thank you.

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

I DID IT

I UNSINSTALLED ITS THE SAME RESULT AND YOU AREN HELPING ME PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

I took the liberty to log into your website and deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup as I politely asked you multiple times.

And the issue does not occur anymore. I saved http://example.com into the button link for the very first section (“Meet Active Members”) and it worked fine. (Please see attached.)

This is proof that this issue is caused by a third party plugin that is not supported by our theme. I confirm that you have a translation plugin (WPGlobus) on your website that is operating and adding features to the Customizer, which might contribute to this issue as your issue disappear once it’s deactivated. I kindly remind you that WPGlobus is not supported by our theme and any request related with its activation won’t receive further support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Please also allow me to inform you that by keeping “Disable Updates” on your website and by keeping this information from us, you’re making our support job very difficult.

Lots of fixes are provided by developers with regular updates, and this includes our theme and our plugins as well. In this case, there is an update for Kirki that could have been the solution for your issue. Fortunately enough, your issue is related with a third party plugin but a simply update could have resolved this and make us both win a lot of time.

So, we kindly ask you to remove this plugin as long as you wish to benefit from our help.

Best regards,

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

Wpglobus told me: It may be theme’s specific issue.

Anyway, can you tell me if the light WPML version is enough to translate my website or do i need the omplete one ?

Thanks

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

i’ve bought wpml
    – how to translate menu?
    – how to translate pages content?

i don’t understand the logic of this plugin WPGLOBUS is so much better

but now you need to help me because i’ve bought your module as you asked

thanks

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

i’ve translated menu

but it’s weird some words are translated others not

i d’ont know how to translate other words in menu

and the weirdest thing is that in english version i have menu in the right order but not in other langages

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

We’ve made multiple tutorials to help you to set your website with WPML:

Setup WPML with your theme

Creating a Multilingual Website

Creating Multilingual Widgets and Homepages

Translating a Single Word

If you wish to give your feedback on this plugin or if you have specific question with the way it works, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:

English Support

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

but you told me that you gonna give me support if i buy WPML

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

how to use grimlock WPML?

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

you are not helping me lol

you are not answearing to my question so i need to repeat again and again, read what your custommers asks!

why in english my menu is in the right order but not on other langages?

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

EVERYTHING IS FIXED

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

I’m glad to read that everything has been fixed.

Best,

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Kirki framework’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site