Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs

This topic is resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

When installing the plugin for Knowledge Base and then installing the plugin for Grimlock for Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs, when adding a new article (page), the styling of the Knowledge Base search bar does not match the theme. Also, there are elements that are not styled to match the theme and you can barely read what the elements are. The actual page with the shortcode for the Knowledge Base, the search bar is styled correctly. So far, I noticed when you add a new article is when the styling does not match the theme.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Alongar,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

Thank you for your precious feedback. There is definitely an issue in our theme which will be fixed in the next update.

We’ll be back to you as soon as the update is available.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Alongar,

Thank you for your patience.

Can you please click on Edit KB Article Page when you’re visiting an article? Then, the KB editor will be open. Please select the Search Box and change the layout to No Search Box in Features. Please find the attached screenshots.

Hope this will help you solve this.

Best,

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

Ok, it works by turning the box off.

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Also, sorry, I have another issue. I actually submitted a topic in Echo Knowledge Base’s plugin support on wordpress.org. But the issue relates to categories not populating on the Knowledge Base main page. You can read the issue in more detail here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/knowledge-base-categories-not-showing/

I’m not sure if it’s a plugin issue or possible theme conflict but I’m waiting on the plugin support to see if they have an answer but if Themosaurus has a resolution, I would appreciate it.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Alongar,

Could you provide us with screenshots of your website please? Please don’t hesitate to comment or highlight your screenshots to help us better understand your issue.

Thank you.

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

I attached a screenshot of the Knowledge Base main page on my site. I have one published article. It has a category assigned to it and as you can see, the category doesn’t populate on the KB main page.

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

I have an update on the issue, I also get an error, “Could not save category sequence. Please try again later. (5)” when I try and apply the ordering settings under Knowledge Base. Screenshot of it is attached. I also disabled plugins and tried, still same thing.

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Another update, Echo Plugins found the issue. The issue occurs when creating a category under Echo KB, it does not get stored correctly which the KB main page does not populate it because of that issue. Instead, a work around is to create the category under a new article and then publish it. The categories will show with that temp. fix. Echo Plugins is looking further in to it so they can push a fix/update for the plugin. My issue is now resolved. Thank you.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Allongar,

I’m glad to read Echo plugins team was able to help you with this. 🙂

We thank you for sharing the solution with us. I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue. By doing this, you’re making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

If you’re happy with our theme, feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page: Armadon – Gaming Community WordPress Theme.

It’s very appreciated and it helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Thank you!

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

I left a 5-star review.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Alongar,

Thank you for your awesome review! We really appreciate positive criticism. It will help other users learn more about our theme. 🙂

Sincerely,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site