Learndash it’s not installed

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

braille
    Participant
    • 11 Posts
    @braille

Hello

we’ve just installed the theme and there are some missing things

the learndash it’s not installet and not appear courses, profiles and things of learndash (or my groups ready on menu have no icon), there are some buggs

how can we fix this?

thank you

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 792 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @braille,

The Learndash plugin is a paid plugin that must be purchased and installed before installing our theme.

In this case, we really suggest you to reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard.

Also, once you’ve cleaned up your database, please remember to install and activate LearnDash 3.0 BEFORE you launch the setup wizard. Otherwise, it won’t import the demo content related with this plugin. Once you’ve imported your demo, please make sure that you have installed the following plugins for a better support of LearnDash :
    – BuddyPress for LearnDash
    – Grimlock for LearnDash
    – LearnDash Course Grid

If all this is set up correctly and you have the latest Cera version installed, the LearnDash template pack should work fine as we are using it with our live demo.

Regards,

braille
    Participant
    • 11 Posts
    @braille

thank you

where can we download Grimlock for LearnDash?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 792 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

You can find all the offers here :

New Update Special Pricing!

Cheers,

Olivier
    • 1801 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @braille,

You can manually download Grimlock for LearnDash by clicking the following link:
    https://files.themosaurus.com/grimlock-learndash/grimlock-learndash.zip

Best,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 792 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @braille,

My apologies, I didn’t understand it.

As my colleague told you, you can manually download Grimlock for LearnDash by clicking on the link he sent you.

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Learndash it’s not installed’ is closed to new replies.