Left Search Sidebar Not Wide Enough

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Luke
    Participant
    • 58 Posts
    @luaspo

Hello

I have an issue with the left profile search sidebar. All fields are displayed however, the location distance box is not wide enough to display text, nor is the kms/miles box.

Any idea how i can widen the sidebar? i am unable to edit it in Elementor due to ‘the_content” error.

Regards

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 399 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @luaspo,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate further to find from where this issue is coming from.

We will be back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 399 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

There is definitely an issue in our theme which will be fixed in the next update.

We’ll get back to you as soon as the update is available.

Best,

Luke
    Participant
    • 58 Posts
    @luaspo

Great, thanks for keeping me informed @themodactyl

Any idea when the update will be released?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 399 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

You can expect the new version of the theme (and the necessary plugins) to be released no later than next week.

Regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 399 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @luaspo,

We have just released a new update of Grimlock for BuddyPress. Updating this plugin to the latest version should fix this issue.

After the update, the problem should now be fixed. However, you might still be seeing the issue because your browser cache is showing you an older version of the page (browsers do that to load pages faster). To see that the issue is resolved you will need to empty your browser cache and reload the page. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you:
    https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980

Kindest regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Left Search Sidebar Not Wide Enough’ is closed to new replies.