31/01/2019 at 08:37 #4985
I want to add live messenger feature in my website and also wants to add option where user can add more images in their wall. SO please let me know which plugins can help to add these 2 features in website.
Thank you31/01/2019 at 13:00 #4996
To get a live chat feature, we recommend that you use the BP Better Messages plugin, which is fully compatible with Gwangi:
To allow members to add more images to their profiles, we recommend that you use the rtMedia plugin, which is also fully compatible with Gwangi:
Hope these plugins help you achieve the features you are looking for.
Best regards,31/01/2019 at 19:30 #5018
Thank you for your reply. All the icons used in this theme is not showing tooltip or info on hover what action they will perform. Is there any option to add tooltip so that user can know which icons will perform what task or can we change icons set?01/02/2019 at 11:44 #5022
Can you please make some screenshots to show us which icons you mean? Don’t hesitate to comment or highlight your screenshots to help us better understand your issue.
Best regards,03/02/2019 at 21:43 #5039
Please check attached screenshot for more clarification.05/02/2019 at 11:14 #5057
1. About the 3 buttons that you want to add, unfortunately there is no easy way to add buttons in that area. The links in that navigation bar are like tabs that send you to different BuddyPress pages and cannot be customized like a menu. However, if you want to add new tabs to that navigation, maybe the BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro plugin can help you:
2. There is unfortunately no option to add an effect on hover for these icons by default. But you can choose between different icon sets provided with the theme by opening the Customizer (Appearance > Customize) and then going in the BuddyPress > Style panel.
Best regards,07/02/2019 at 05:41 #5133
Thanks for the information. I had 2 more questions:
1. Is it possible to have information, pictures, videos etc that I put on my timeline/wall all uploaded to your friends time all is well just like Facebook wall?
2. I have one group named “naughty but nice” it needs to go to a page to pay – Monthly fee $9.95 (how can I add payment for group so that only paid user can see this group)
Also inside this one group I want to make several groups so when user pay for this main group he/she can access all inside groups.
Please let me know how can I do this.
Thank you07/02/2019 at 09:54 #5134
1. We recommend that you use the rtMedia plugin, which will allow your users to post pictures and videos on their activity walls and is fully compatible with Gwangi:
2. To manage memberships on your website and add group restrictions, we recommend that you use the Paid Memberships Pro (PMPRO) plugin along with the BuddyPress Integration add-on for PMPRO which are also fully compatible with Gwangi:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.