Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Login Display Issues On Nav Bar

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

Sometimes when you login in to the website, it logs you on but you can not tell that you are logged in because the navigation bar still displays the “Login / Register” button. Once you click a link to another part of the website and it redirects you to that URL, then the nav bar changes correctly and displays that you are logged in. Sometimes when you go back to the “Home” page, the nav bar displays the “Login / Register” buttons again and looks like you are not logged in, but you are.

Also, sometimes when you login, it will display correctly that you are logged in, but moving to another page will change the nav bar again to make it look like you are logged out. Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Alongar,

Thank you for reaching out.

We’re sorry to read you’re facing this issue. I’m afraid our theme as nothing to do with that as it is related to the cache and the standard WP toolbar. However, we’ll do our best to find out if we can help you find a solution.

Could you deactivate momentarily any cache plugins activated on your website, please? Do you still face this issue?

If you’re still facing this issue, it might be related to your Browser cache. Could you try to login by using Private Browsing?

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Best,

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

The issue is browser cache. I do not use a cache plugin as caching is done server side on my end. Is there anything I can do that will make it not cache that element on the navbar?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Alongar,

I’m sorry, I’m afraid I don’t have a solution for this issue.

I made some researchs and found this topic that seems to address a similar issue Logged users on cached pages are not logged.

However, this topic is related to a third party plugin, not the browser cache. Anyway, our theme has nothing to do with this.

If you want to go further with this issue, we advise that you hire a freelancer to do it for you. If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

In case you find a solution, please don’t hesitate to share it with us. I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue and we’re really curious to have the final work of this issue. By doing this, you’ll make a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Login Display Issues On Nav Bar’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site