login menu or registration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anibal
    Participant
    • 1 Posts
    @anibalsly

Hello friends, buy the theme and I installed it according to the videos, but they do not load the menu, the login menu or registration, nor does the search icon appear.

I registered in the support, but it does not appear where to publish my query, I am attentive!

Anibal
    Participant
    • 1 Posts
    @anibalsly

I solved the problem by executing two actions:

1.- Before installing the theme, delete the plugins installed by default from the previous wordpress, I left everything clean.

2.- Before importing the xml, I went to cpanel and increased upload_max_filesize to 128M

Jason
    Participant
    • 127 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @anibalsly,

Depending on your server, there can indeed be an issue with the upload_max_filesize. Thank you for sharing your resolution!

I’m glad you were able to resolve the issue 🙂

If you have any other issue with the demo import, please make sure to visit this article of our documentation:

Demo Import Troubleshooting – Common Issues and Resolutions

That article covers all the common issues you can get during demo import.

On a final note, if you’re having trouble finding how to post a support ticket, here’s what you need to do:

– First, login on the website if you’re not already logged in: https://support.themosaurus.com/login/
    – Then visit this page: https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/forum/gwangi/
    – From that page, choose the category of your issue
    – Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will find the form to submit your ticket in that category

Before posting a new ticket, we recommend to use the search bar at the top of the website to search if another member already had the same issue as you.

Best regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘login menu or registration’ is closed to new replies.