Login modal more secure

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Johan
    Participant
    • 56 Posts
    @johan

Hi

When I install WP, first thing I do is to secure the installation, I block access to login.php page
    I don’t manage to secure website because of the way login page workson Gwangi, it seems that login modal on front needs access to login.php

Is there a way to change this to be able to secure WordPress
    2 propositions
    1 – Having a modal login that do not need access to login.php
    2 – Having an option to be able to define ourself the login and register page in settings

Thanks

Regards

Johan

Olivier
    • 1843 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @johan,

This is standard design with our plugin, I’m afraid.

As this is not breaking the website in any way, changing this is considered customization work. Unfortunately, this is a service that we do not provide. Our suggestion is to remove Grimlock Login if you wish to further secure your website.

We only share snippet only to solve issues with our theme. Any further request for CSS snippets will have to be part of a defect that needs to be fixed urgently. No snippets will be shared otherwise.

If you want to go further with the customization of your website, we advise that you hire a freelancer to do it for you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Thank you for your understanding.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Login modal more secure’ is closed to new replies.