Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Many errors

This topic is resolved
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

hello,

i found some errors:
    – on the page forum, wpml language switcher disappear in the menu: https://www.stutteringsociety.com/forums/
    – 2 sentences in the block search profile arent translatable(check printscreen)
    – user’s roles arent translatable(check printscreen)
    – when you click on ‘lost my password’ you are redirected to url/wp-login.php, firstly is bad i don’t want redirect them there, secondly impossible to translate wp-login.php

tnx

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

FIXED below
    – 2 sentences in the block search profile arent translatable(check printscreen)

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

menu is not responsive on ipad pro…
    check screenshot

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

how to translate this form(take a look on screenshot)?
    i wanna replace with another form for another lang

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

i jsut see that your website is not 100% translatable with WPML you must notice it
    i don’t find any way to translate this block

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

Could you tell us what is the main question of this topic please?

As you know, we’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you tell me what is the main question for this topic and move your other questions into different topics?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Best regards,

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

translations

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

why you not start looking a way to fix my errors first then tell me to create another topic because i’m stuck and waisting time

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

i moved other questions to other topics

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

i have problems with translations:
    1. user’s roles arent translatable(check printscreen)
    2. how to translate this form(take a look on screenshot)
    i wanna replace with another form for another lang

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

3 texts are shown in french for all my langages

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

i’m waiting answears for 2 hours now
    are you aware that your support is the worst from envato?
    because even from india developpers reply to me after 10 mins
    you know that i’m gonne make a review on your template soon?
    you understand that errors are especially important to fix for you because your template got errors?
    do you test your template as a real programmer like me?
    looking each pixel, each device, each browser, each words?
    do you know that i fixed a lot of css errors because your template got style errors?
    i want better support ofc because you dont even reply to my question, awful support lol im stucked and waiting

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

The strings from the form that you’re looking for need to be translated from the BP Search Profile plugin. That plugin doesn’t provide a POT file, so we created one with all the strings from that plugin which you can download here:
    https://files.themosaurus.com/bp-profile-search/bp-profile-search.pot

Once you have translated the strings you need, you should have a bp-profile-search-en_US.mo and bp-profile-search-en_US.po file that you will place in the wp-content/languages/plugins directory of your site. For other languages than English, please replace en_US from the file name by the language code of your choice, for instance fr_FR for french.

Unfortunately, the directory search form cannot be replaced in another language. You should translate its field labels because the same form should be displayed in each language.

Finally, I firmly advise to remain polite and collected when expressing yourself on our platform. We’re putting our best effort to offer the best support possible and treat all issues that are currently in queue, even with the current COVID-19 crisis, which means that we’re offering support to all customers, as fast as we can with a shortage of staff.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

If the texts are showing in French, please check if all plugins are correctly translated in each languages, in this case Grimlock and Grimlock for BuddyPress.

Thank you.

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

thank you olvier,

please accept my apologies i was too stressed because of the work i will let you 5 stars on envato i give you my word

can you anwsear to my others quesiton

thanks you so much guys wish you the best

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

If the texts are showing in French, please check if all plugins are correctly translated in each languages, in this case Grimlock and Grimlock for BuddyPress.

im not agree with you guys, i found the string its correctly translated but i see french everywhere

so where is the problem now if i did everything correctly, you are telling me to do things that i already done

just accept that i have errors and check on my website, why you dont login on my website to check by yourself every devellopers do that on envato

it’s an error coming from your theme

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Thank you very much.

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

look in attachment this sentence is translated in all language
    but displays french for all languages

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

Unfortunately, I really don’t know what is causing this issue or why is it not translated properly. You can always force WPML to display your translation by checking the “Use my translation” box.

Anyway, as this issue is related with bbPress, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors to know what is bugging with their translation files. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:
    https://bbpress.org/forums/

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

hello, i think you didn’t reply to my question,

user’s roles arent translatable with WPML (check printscreen)

can u help me plz

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

Unfortunately, I have no clue why WPML is not translating the user roles.

As this issue is related with WPML, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:

English Support

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

ilat
    Participant
    • 22 Topics
    • 77 Posts
    @ilat

hey yo did you upgrade my wordpress and all my plugins without my permission?????
    because someone did that and thank you you awful developpers my wordpress is super slow now and i missed many things am i paying u to destroy my website or what your just a time waste worst review is waiting you

i’m a programmer i wont ever buy template from u to my new customers

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ilat,

No, we haven’t made any plugin update on your website.

I have to inform you that we don’t appreciate your tone and we won’t tolerate any further aggressive replies from your part. Since you’ve joined our website, you’ve hold us responsible for issues made by third party plugin authors.

We’ve always tried to either fix the issues with our theme, provide guidance or point you to responsible third party plugin author when necessary.

For the second time, I have to ask you to remain polite, civil and collected when posting on our forums. If these simple guidelines are not respected, we will ban you from our website.

Thank you for understanding.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Many errors’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site