Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

map shortcode doesn’t work

This topic is resolved
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @rodattac,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate further to find from where this issue is coming from and how we can help you.

We will be back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your patience @rodattac.

We noticed you have the version 6.4 of BP Maps for Members plugin. Can you please update it to the 7.1. version?

It seems you’re using two different optimisations plugins, WP Rocket and Asset CleanUp Pro: Page Speed Booster. However, be aware that it is not recommended to use two plugins of this type simultaneously.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Cheers,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Thank you for your feed back
    The problem is when I try to update the plugin i have got the message
    Update failed: Download failed. Unauthorized

Please help me I need the update but i can not download it from Buddyboss it is a premium plugin

Can you help?

Thank you for the feedback about Wp-rocket and and asset clean up Pro but according to asset clean up Pro it goes well with wp-rocket

How are plugins such as WP Rocket, WP Fastest Cache, Autoptimize or W3 Total Cache working together with Asset CleanUp Pro?
    Let’s suppose you’re optimising the homepage that has a total of 20 CSS/JS files loading and decided that 8 CSS & JavaScript files are not needed there. Once they are prevented from loading (not deleted or altered in any way from their original source, this plugin doesn’t do that), the remaining 12 files will be minified/combined (if you have this option enabled) by either Asset CleanUp Pro, WP Rocket or other plugin you decided to do this and saved into smaller and less files. This will end up in a decreased total page size, deferred unused CSS & less HTTP requests resulting in a faster page load and a higher page speed performance score (via tools such as GTMetrix).

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

The fact that these two plugins minimize the files could cause problems. Note that I don’t know at this point if this is the cause of this specific problem. I simply recommend that you don’t use several plugins that have this feature at the same time.

To update BP Maps for Members plugin, you must indeed purchase the new version. Note that as this issue is related with the use of this plugin, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:

Support

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Hello, Thanks you for your help ! It is getting fine.

Just one thing left, before we upgrade to the last version of gwangi and profil map we had a form at the left of the map to search in the member directory like in the demo.

Where didi it go? Can you help to restaure this feature?

Thank you

Rod

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Catta,

Unfortunately, we have no clue. ?‍♂️

This feature is related with the BP Maps for Members. It’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors as they will be better suited to help you.

We invite you to post your request on their support forums:
    https://www.philopress.com/support/

We hope they’ll be able to help you fix this as soon as possible.

Best,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Sorry Catta, I just notice that your form doesn’t have the right template.

Please, make sur this form as the bps-form-home template in Dashboard > Users > Profile search.

Let us know if all is working fine after that modification.

Cheers,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Yes it is set to bps-form-directory I put the screenshot

As you see il the second screenshot there is no form in the template directory

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Catta,

Please find the attached screenshots with the configuration of the forms. 🙂

Cheers,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Yes , i filled the configuration form like your screenshot but it doesn’t work

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

It goes on recherche page (members page) but not in the map

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Like in your demo Gwangi see the screenshot

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you Catta for your feedback.

We investigated on your website and it seems that the “BPS-form-home” template is related to this issue. Note that this template is required to show the search form on the Map page.

However, it seems you did some modifications on that template. This is why it doesn’t work correctly. Please note that your issue is related with your custom development of our plugin. Unfortunately, custom development isn’t part of the support we will provide. You’re free to make any customizations and development you want on our products, but we can’t assure the right functioning of a plugin you customized.

If you want to go further with the customization of your website, we advise that you hire a freelancer to do it for you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

If you want to fix this issue, we suggest you to delete Grimlock for BuddyPress re-instal it again. By doing this, be aware that all the customization you made to this plugin will be lost.
    To download this plugin, please click on the following link:
    http://files.themosaurus.com/grimlock-buddypress/grimlock-buddypress.zip

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Hello,

As you say, I have delete Grimlock for buddy press and re-instal it again. Nothing is customized any more in the plugin.

But the issue is Profil search is well configurate as you see in the screenshot but the form doesn’t appear in map page

Please help us

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Catta,

Thank you for your feedback.

can you please make sure the BP Profile Search Option in Dashboard > Settings > BP maps for members is checked like in the attached screenshot please?

Best,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you Catta.

I can see the form appears in the map page. Can you please confirm me you don’t see it?

Moreover, the form you send me in the screenshot is the Members Directory form. Perhaps I didn’t understand what you’re trying to achieve. Can you please be more specific, please? Do you want to use the same form in the Members Map page and in the Members Directory?

Best,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Good it works, it doesn’t work this morning thanks

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

I’m glad to read that you’ve been able to solve this Catta! 🙂

Cheers,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

The feature seems to work here
    https://smiiz.com/map-shortcode/

but I wonder how can I integrate the search form in
    https://smiiz.com/browse-submissions/recherche/membersmap/

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Catta,

It seems we didn’t see your reply. We apologize for the late answer.

Can you confirm me this issue is resolved, please?

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘map shortcode doesn’t work’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site