Mediapress

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier Cardoen 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Fabien00
    Participant
    • 17 Posts
    @fabien00

Hello,

Initially, I installed the rtmedia plugin on my site.

But I wanted to add a feature (photo rating of members). but $ 49 I find it much too expensive to add a feature of this type.

So I changed to mediapress and are free plugin rating.

The addon seems to work but I see some bug.

At first, as soon as I made a modification on the plugin (uncheck allow video for example), I have an error message that appears:
    Notice: Undefined index: extensions in * / wp-content / plugins / mediapress / admin / mpp-settings-manager / core / class-mpp-admin-settings-page.php on line 594

Warning: Can not modify header information (already started at * / wp-content / plugins / mediapress / admin / mpp-settings-manager / core / mpp-admin-settings-page.php: 594) in * / wp-includes / pluggable.php on line 1251

Warning: Can not modify header information (already started at * / wp-content / plugins / mediapress / admin / mpp-settings-manager / core / mpp-admin-settings-page.php: 594) in * / wp-includes / pluggable.php on line 1254
    . But when I update, the plugin has taken into account my request.

In a second time, I note concerns about positioning certain fields (see photo).

I do not know if it fits in the framework of improvement gwangi or if it is personal development.

Best.

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 338 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @fabien00,

Thank you for your great feedback. 🙏

Unfortunately, this plugin is not supported by our theme. I took the liberty to move your topic to the Feature Requests forum, in which we store and discuss integration or feature addition with our community.

We will implement this feature if other community members grow interest for it and upvote your request.

We’ll keep you informed. Thank you very much for contributing to Gwangi!

Best regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.