Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Members directory

This topic is resolved
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Hello,
    I can see in the demo 232 members in the directory. IN my site It is written only 7 members however if I class it alphabetically I can see 30 members.

I wonder how can I see 30 membres on the number above all the members / Maps menu

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @rodattac,

If you have created some users manually, the reason why you can’t see them is because BuddyPress will only show members considered as “active members” on the site. Even if you manually activated the users, you need to log in with each user account at least once so that BuddyPress considers them as active members.

To make it easier for you, you can install the “User switching” plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-switching/). This plugin will allow you to browse your members list, then click on “Switch to” on the user of your choice. After switching, a link will appear at the bottom of your site to switch back to your admin user. You can then repeat the process for all your users and they should appear in your members page.

If you have Paid Membership Pro plugin activated, this issue could also come from its misconfiguration (and its BuddyPress add-on’s). Please make sure to deactivate Paid Membership Pro (and its BuddyPress add-on) to test if this is related to the configuration of these plugins.

If this is the case, we recommend that you follow this post explaining how Paid Membership Pro and its BuddyPress add-on work:

BuddyPress Integration

Regards, 🙂

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Hello, I have installed user switching but it doesn’t work as you told me. Impossible to reset the non members in members area by using this plugin.

I have paid Membersship Pro plugin I deactivated it but I don’t change the members area

I have checked the configuration of PAidmembersship Pro Everything seems OK

Tell me if you know some issues that solve my problèmes. It is impossible that we opens the site with only 8 members !

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @rodattac,

Thanks for getting in touch! We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer shortly. 🙂

We’re experiencing a much larger number of requests than usual so our wait times are longer than expected. We’re working hard to get back to you as quickly as we can and we really appreciate your patience!

We really thank you for your patience!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our documentation resources for more help:

FAQ & Support Documentation

Kind regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @rodattac,

Sorry for the late answer. We’re experiencing a much larger number of requests than usual.

Can you confirm that you click on “Switch to” on the user of your choice as I explain you to my previous answer?

Best,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

When I switch to I am logged as the person chooses then I can see a link below to return to my admin login

see the file joined

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Indeed. 🙂

Then, when you go back to your profile, you should see this person added to the list of active members.

Can you confirm this too, please?

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

no still inactive members

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @rodattac,

It’s best if we take a quick look at this.

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for granting us access to your WP Admin.

We will investigate further to find from where this issue is coming from.

We will be back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you @rodattac for your patience.

I tried to switch to a member who was not in the active member list and it works fine.

However, the number of members doesn’t change. My best guess is that your issue might probably caused by some missing plugins update.

Could make sure that all recommended plugins are up-to-date please? By the way, I suggest you to update your WordPress version.

Finally, you could also consider clearing all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further.

I’m waiting for your feedback.

Thank you.

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Thank you Manathan !

I followed your advice by updating every plugin . My WordPress also is updated.

Thank you for all unfortunately the numbers still remain the the same and I d’ont know how to deactivated all caching system (there is no plugins of cache)

Thanks
    Rodattac

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @rodattac,

Thank you for your feedback.

Do you want to hide the number of users or keep it visible?

Cheers,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Hello,

Thank you

Please tell me how can I hide it?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @rodattac,

We’ve recently addressed this very issue in another topic. To find out how you can hide it, please click the following link:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/remove-the-number-above-the-number-of-members/

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

We remain available for all matters related with our theme!

Cheers,

CATTA
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 75 Posts
    @rodattac

Thank you

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

You’re welcome! ?

If you’re happy with our theme, feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page:
    https://themeforest.net/item/gwangi-dating-community-theme/21115855

It very appreciated and it helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Thank you!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Members directory’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site