member's event, is it possible?

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Theme Customizer Events member's event, is it possible?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  themosaurus 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Giuseppe
    Participant
    • 13 Posts
    @giuseppelala87

Good morning I would like 3 informations about the events:

1. I have the plugin The event calendar and I want to buy the pro version but I would need this: each member must have the ability to publish an event and put events on the event calendar. This is possible?

2. I want every member to include ticket sales in his event. This is possible?

3. I would need users to look for a city and then the result of the research leads to the events of that city, like you doing this in the theme with the members. I want to do this with events.

Thanks.

Raja
    Participant
    • 30 Posts
    @xcrosstech

Every things was possible for your Questions…By default buddypess has support for user individual events go with the pro version

themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1225 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @giuseppelala87,

Thank you for bring this issue to our attention.

Please note that these pre-sale questions are related with the setup of The Events Calendar, not with the use of our theme. As theme authors, the installation, setting or debugging of third party plugins isn’t part of the support we will provide.

Furthermore, the plugin authors will have more precise answers for your concerns, as they know their product better than us.

To go further, we invite you to ask for more help from the plugin authors and post your request on their support forums:
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar

Contact

https://support.theeventscalendar.com/submit_ticket

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.