Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Members home search [bps_form id=204 template=members/bps-form-home]

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme Website Setup Pages Members home search [bps_form id=204 template=members/bps-form-home]

This topic is resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @jovanv

Hello,
    I have changed shortcode from bps_display to bps_form and I get only button shown.
    I have turned on debug in wp-config and I got these errors:

Notice: Trying to get property ‘id’ of non-object in /home/wwwloveabroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/gwangi/buddypress/members/bps-form-home.php on line 17
    Notice: Trying to get property ‘location’ of non-object in /home/wwwloveabroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/gwangi/buddypress/members/bps-form-home.php on line 18
    Notice: Trying to get property ‘id’ of non-object in /home/wwwloveabroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/gwangi/buddypress/members/bps-form-home.php on line 18
    Notice: Trying to get property ‘action’ of non-object in /home/wwwloveabroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/gwangi/buddypress/members/bps-form-home.php on line 20
    Notice: Trying to get property ‘method’ of non-object in /home/wwwloveabroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/gwangi/buddypress/members/bps-form-home.php on line 20
    Notice: Trying to get property ‘fields’ of non-object in /home/wwwloveabroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/gwangi/buddypress/members/bps-form-home.php on line 23
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wwwloveabroad/public_html/wp-content/themes/gwangi/buddypress/members/bps-form-home.php on line 23
    Can you plese help me on this?

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Jovan Vukovic

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @jovanv,

The latest version of Gwangi is 2.2.1!
    Can you confirm that you have the latest version of this theme?

Regards,

Jovan
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @jovanv

Hello Jean,
    Thank you for your fast response.
    My version is: Version: 1.3.7
    What is the best way to update theme?
    Best regards,
    Jovan

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @jovanv,

To update your theme, you can download and install the Envato Market plugin (https://envato.com/market-plugin/) on your WordPress site.

Once the plugin is installed and activated, go to “Envato Market” in your admin menu and follow the instructions under “Activate Envato API Connection”.

When this is done, you will see your purchased themes under the “Themes” tab and you should be able to update your theme from there by clicking the “Update available” button.

Regards,

Jovan
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @jovanv

Hello,

This solved my problem, but theme color is changed to blue…
    Not sure what else is changed with theme update.
    Can I prevent this changes for the further theme updates?
    How to retrieve previous color before theme update?

Best Regards,
    Jovan

Jovan
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @jovanv

Hello,

I have 3 user, but I get message:
    Sorry, no members were found.
    on members-swap and members

Best Regards,
    Jovan

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @jovanv,

This comes from the fact that the theme hasn’t been updated regularly and since we did a big refactoring a few months ago (v2.0), it probably “skipped” some steps.

As you may have noticed, the classic demo is now in a blue scheme colors.

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Regards,

Jovan
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @jovanv
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx
    Jovan
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @jovanv
    Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @jovanv,

We have reinstalled the “pink dating” scheme for you.

Nevertheless, if you haven’t made many changes on your site yet, I advise you to make a fresh installation and reinstall/activate the theme.
    We have created a brand new installation onboarding system which give you the possibility to have exactly the same contents than our online demo (https://dating.gwangi-theme.com/). But you can very well continue with your site as is.

For the second point, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you have multiple questions in the same topic. Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, we will answer this question in this topic. Can you please split your future questions into different topic?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

I have 3 user, but I get message: Sorry, no members were found.
    If you have Paid Membership Pro plugin activated, this issue could come from its misconfiguration (and its BuddyPress add-on’s). Please make sure to deactivate Paid Membership Pro (and its BuddyPress add-on) to test if this is related to the configuration of these plugins.

If this is the case, we recommend that you follow this post explaining how Paid Membership Pro and its BuddyPress add-on work:

BuddyPress Integration

Also, if you created some members manually through the admin panel, the reason why you can’t see them is because BuddyPress will only show members considered as “active members” on the site. Even if you manually activated the users, you need to log in with each user account at least once so that BuddyPress considers them as active members.

To make it easier for you, you can install the “User switching” plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-switching/). This plugin will allow you to browse your members list, then click on “Switch to” on the user of your choice. After switching, a link will appear at the bottom of your site to switch back to your admin user. You can then repeat the process for all your users and they should appear in your members page.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Members home search [bps_form id=204 template=members/bps-form-home]’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site