Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Members profile buttons stopped working and more

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Armadon – Gaming Community WordPress Theme Performance Optimization Members profile buttons stopped working and more

This topic is resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 11 Posts
    @nasneychev

Hi, I need your help. The theme is not working. People can’t add each other to be friends, the Request Friendship icon is loading without any results. And I don’t know to fix the tags for the different users. There is a field below every name and I want to add a specific badge, but nothing appears there. Thank you for your help!
    marketplace.slavconf.com

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6290 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Nasneyshev,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Is your WP_DEBUG still turned to true? In that case, could you share the content of your debug.log file with us please? You can post the content of this file as plain text in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

After having reviewed your next reply, we should be able to tell you if the issue is caused by our product, a third party plugin or any type misconfiguration on your server.

If we’re not able to help, we’ll recommend you to transfer the error logs to the plugin author or to your server hosting support.

Thank you.

nasneychev
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 11 Posts
    @nasneychev
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6290 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Nasneyshev,

Thank you for your feedback.

We’re afraid that there is nothing in the logs that might explain this issue. It’s best if we take a quick look at this.

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

nasneychev
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 11 Posts
    @nasneychev
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6290 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for granting us access to your wp admin.

It seems this issue is related to the use of BuddyBuilder – BuddyPress Builder for Elementor plugin. When. I deactivate it, all is working fine.

I suggest you to report this issue to the plugin authors: wordpress.org/support/plugin/stax-buddy-builder.
    They might have a solution we don’t know of.

Don’t hesitate to share the solution with us. I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue. By doing this, you’ll make a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

Best,

nasneychev
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 11 Posts
    @nasneychev

Hi Manathan, I decided to remove the plugin because I am using it just for one page. Can you recommend an editor for the theme? Thank you so much for the fix!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6290 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Nasneychev,

Thank you for your feedback. 🙂

What exactly would you like to achieve?

Best,

nasneychev
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 11 Posts
    @nasneychev

I want to add below a stream player by WpStream a live chat option similar to Facebook Comments so people can engade during the event and asking questions during the stream. Thank you!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6290 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Nasneychev,

Thank you for your feedback. I’m afraid I don’t exactly know how you could do that.

However, there are several ideas that might give you some guidance:

1. Use groups as event, so users can post in the activity stream of the event.
    2. Use BP Better message plugin.
    3. This article might catch your attention: Integrating BuddyPress with The Events Calendar

Don’t hesitate to reach BuddyPress Team. They might have a solution we don’t know of.

Hope this will help you find the best solution to your needs. Don’t hesitate to share the solution with us. I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue. By doing this, you’ll make a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Members profile buttons stopped working and more’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site