Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Members Search Not Available in Mobile View?

This topic is resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 24 Topics
    • 79 Posts
    @luaspo

Hello

I am testing the mobile aspects of my site and recognised that the ‘BPProfileSearch’ box does not appear in the ‘members search’ page? (see attached). There is no option to click the three bar dropdown.

The search box appears to work fine on the ‘advanced search’ page (see attached) but not the other.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @luaspo,

This is a plugin limitation from BP Profile Search and it is not related with the mobile views. Your pop-up profile search form only appears on “Advanced Search” whether it is visited with desktop or mobile browsers because it is set as your BuddyPress directory page. Please visit your BuddyPress page settings for more.

The same goes for our demos, the button displaying the profile search form will only appear on the BuddyPress directory page. (Please see attached.)
    Other (sub-)directory page will have to use the profile form as widget in the sidebar, like it is showcase in our demo.

Best,

Luke
    Participant
    • 24 Topics
    • 79 Posts
    @luaspo

I am confused… i fixed this page the other day so it was nice and organised with active members, last logged in and most socianble etc… Now it appears to just show all members with inactive widgets. I cannot find how to remove these widgets as i cannot edit it in WP or Elementor… very annoying!

Was this because i activated a different theme and then reactivated Gwangi??

Is it best to have just an ‘advanced search’ feature based on this issue?

Luke
    Participant
    • 24 Topics
    • 79 Posts
    @luaspo

Update: i have fixed the members search page and will fix the directory page later today.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

@luaspo Yes, “Advanced search” seems to be enough. In our demo, we have multiple search pages just to showcase the different layout available. Those should not coexist in the same website.

Anyway, I’m glad to read that you’ve been able to solve this!

Cheers,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Members Search Not Available in Mobile View?’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site