Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Membership badge

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 53 Posts
    @bedurion

Hello,

I’ve been looking at your Buddy press verified users plug-in. It is a good plug-in and I think it could be used to add another membership badge in the same area.

This would work for those users who bought a subscription and have it active. The badge will be displayed as long as the subscription remains active.

This plug-in will be compatible with woocommerce subscriptions and woocommerce memberships.

This feature could be added in the same plug-in or a new plug-in and would share the same space and features as the verified Buddy press plugin.

It would be a very powerful feature and not very difficult to implement, to entice users to subscribe and give them a nice distinctive sign to show to the rest of the community.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6435 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Bedurion,

You could use GamiPress to bring this feature to your website as it is supported by our theme: gamipress.com

It will allow you to use multiple badges for users. I think this plugin will be more suited to your needs. Feel free to take a look at the GamiPress page to see all the features of the plugin.

Best,

Bedurion
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 53 Posts
    @bedurion

Hello,

I tried adding an achievement badge to users who bought a specific subscription product in woocommerce. The problem is when this subscription expires or isn’t renewed, I don’t see the way to automatically remove the achievement VIP badge.

I think that it’s not possible because it’s not sincronized or because badges can not be removed.

Maybe I’m wrong. In armadon demo I don’t see this function. Did you implemented it?

Thanks.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6435 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Bedurion,

Unfortunately, we have no idea how you could achieve that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Please note that this issue is related with the customization of a third party plugin, not with the use of your theme. As theme authors, the installation, setting or debugging of third party plugins isn’t part of the support we will provide. To go further, we invite you to ask for more help from the plugin authors and post your request on their support forums. We think that they might have a solution with an add-on that we don’t know of.
    Contact GamiPress team

If GamiPress don’t have a solution, we think that this feature requires custom development work. In consequence, our recommendation is to hire a freelancer to do this job for you. If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Don’t hesitate to share the possible solution from GamiPress team with us. I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue. By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

Best,

Bedurion
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 53 Posts
    @bedurion

Thanks for the reply!

I share here the response of the developers of Gamipress. Although the solution has not convinced me enough, so maybe I will use envato studio webpage.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/membership-badge-with-subscription/

Thanks!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6435 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Bedurion,

We thank you for sharing the solution with us. I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue. By doing this, you’re making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

If this solution doesn’t suits your needs, we think indeed that custom development work will be the best way to achieve this.

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Membership badge’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site