Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Membership Page UI Issue In Profile Memebership Tab

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Compatible Plugins Paid Memberships Pro Membership Page UI Issue In Profile Memebership Tab

This topic is resolved
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad

https://foundrmeet.com/membership-account-2/membership-levels/

please go through this link and get back you me asap how can i fix this issue and too much demo content is missing after importing content. And Also how can we remove activation code auth. on Signing Up & also how can we add Signing Up using social media like Facebook & Google etc..

Do reply asap.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Rubaitul Azad,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

Can you please make sure your Membership plans page has the Minimal template selected? Please find the attached screenshot.

Thank you for bring these other issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it is very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if so many questions are asked in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you split your questions into different topics, please? One question = one topic.
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Thank you.

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad

Still Membership Levels page looks like below screenshot after update to Minimal template please fix this issue asap.

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad

My Second issue is Events cards and Events Map is missing from pages and aso from menu please fix this too add theses page also..

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad

My 3rd request is how can I add Social Login to Register and Login Page

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Rubaitul Azad,

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that I deleted your credentials of your answer as you didn’t make this answer private. If you don’t post private reply when you share these kind of information, they will be accessible to everyone.

We’ll take a look to find out where this issue might coming from.

Please note that we ask our community to comply to very simple rules, like splitting long and convoluted questions into short straight-to-the-point questions, like sharing highlighted screenshots as much as possible or like posting one topic per request or subject. This very easy requirement has still not been respected by you as you keep on posting topics including multiple subsections and it make our support job more difficult. You posted one question in one answer, but you have to create another topic. To create a new topic for your second issue, click here:

Get Support

Then, you’ll have to create other topics for your other issues.

Thank you for your understanding.

We’ll be back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

It seems I can’t access to you website url. Can you please make sure all is working fine and come back to me?

Best,

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad

Someone hacked this website because I shared login details openly so let me setup everything once again then I will create each issue in particular topics thanks for getting back to me.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

We’re sorry to read that Azad.

We hope you’ll be able to reinstall you website quickly.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Best,

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Azad,

Can you confirm me the pricing page looks correct now on your side, please? The pages were missing, I had to generate them with PMPRo. Then, the right template to select was the Minimal Template. 🙂

However, it seems there is still an issue with you website as I can’t access the homepage. To go further, we invite you to ask for more help from your server hosting support because we believe that they’ll be better informed and more suited to help you.

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad

I want full demo content like this https://intranet.cera-theme.com/ you only generate membership page. Everything is still missing i want same demo like above link with menu and every page.. please do this asap. Website is working fine so please go through everything i want positive feedback now.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your feedback Azad. 🙂

Sorry, I didn’t understand. Please be aware our theme include a theme setup to import the content exactly like our demo. We wrote an article in our documentation about this:
    Installing the Demo Using the Theme Setup

Please note you have the possibility to let Envato Studio do it for you.
    Installing Your Theme with Envato Studio

Best,

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad

I already did that nothing imports i follow all documentation. So that’s why I want you to do that.

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad

& most important thing is Events Cards and Events Map these pages are missing how can I create these page get back to me asap.

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad

What is wrong with this page how can I fix this UI please have a look at screenshot I already selected Minimal template for this page.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Azud,

I just run the installation wizard and follow the steps mentioned in the article I send you. However, all seems working fine. Can you please check on your side and come back to me?

Please note that These Events pages are manager by Events Calendar Pro.

Concerning the Plan page, I selected the Minimal Template and all seems working fine. Can you please check?

Best,

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad

Yeah it seems fine but I need that that too pages so as you said that works on Events Calendar Pro plugin so I installed that too so please go through that and generate these too pages & then also add in menu like your own demo.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Once Events Calendar Pro is activated, you just have to add these custom links to your menu. Please find the attached screenshot.

Events Cards: <i class="cera-icon cera-layers text-primary"></i> <span>Events Cards</span>
    Events Map: <i class="cera-icon cera-map text-primary"></i> <span>Events Map</span>

Best,

Rubaitul Azad
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @rubaitulazad
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Rubaitul Azad,

It seems we didn’t see your reply. We apologize for the late answer.

Can you confirm me all is working fine?

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Membership Page UI Issue In Profile Memebership Tab’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site